Juicy Zucchini Cake
For the dough :
- approx. 700 g zucchini (2-3 pieces)
- 2 pinches of salt
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml oil
- 6 tbsp Stevia Sweetener Vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Stevia Sweetener Hazelnut
- 2 tablespoons Stevia Sweetener Original
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 300 g of flour
- 100 g oat flakes tender
- 50 g baking cocoa
- 1 packet of baking powder
For the topping:
- approx. 600 g of fruit of your choice (cherries, raspberries, peaches, mango, etc.) frozen goods, fresh fruit - depending on your choice / or 1 jar of jam
- 2-3 cups of cream
- 1 tbsp Stevia Sweetener Vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp baking coco
Wash the zucchini, remove stalks and grate finely, add salt and drain for 10 minutes in a sieve, then squeeze out well.
Mix the zucchini with the eggs, oil, Stevia Sweetener Vanilla, Stevia Sweetener Hazelnut and Stevia Sweetener Original.
Mix the dry ingredients - ground hazelnuts, flour, tender oat flakes, baking cocoa and baking powder - and then mix with the wet ingredients with a dough hook.
Grease a roasting pan or deep baking tray, dust with breadcrumbs if necessary. Pour in the batter and spread.
Then bake the dough for about 30 - 45 minutes at 160-175 degrees.
Tip: Stick a wooden skewer into the cake, if nothing sticks, it's done. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 2 hours.
Spread the fruit of your choice on the cake.
Whip the cream until stiff, stir in the Stevia Sweetener Vanilla and spread over the cake.
Use a teaspoon to create waves in the cream.
Place the baking cocoa in a fine sieve and carefully dust the cake with it.
Cut into pieces and serve.