for approx. 6 – 8 apricot dumplings
- 150 g soft butter / vegan butter (substitute)
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 200 g spelled flour
- 50 g fine soft wheat semolina
- 250 g drained quark or curd quark / vegan cream cheese (substitute)
- a pinch of salt
- 6 – 8 sugar apricots
- Stevia Syrup Apricot
- Add 100 g crumbled breakfast cake, toast a little or breadcrumbs
- Mix 50 g soft butter and an egg.
- Stir in 250 g drained quark, a pinch of salt, 100 g spelled flour and 50 g fine soft wheat semolina and cool for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Wash 6 – 8 apricots, cut in half, remove the seed and drizzle 1 tsps of stevia syrup apricot inside each fruit.
- Bring a large pot of water with some salt to a boil.
- Arrange a plate with some semolina, roughly divide into 6 – 8 portions depending on the size of the apricots. Flatten the piece of dough (add a little more flour if the dough is too sticky). Carefully embed the apricots and roll the dumplings in semolina and set aside. Add all the dumplings to the boiling water and let them simmer until they float up.
- Melt 100 g butter and add 100 g breadcrumbs. Pour the mixture over the finished dumplings and serve with the vanilla sauce.