Raspberry Lemon Dessert
About 3-4 Small Serving
- 2 tbsp Stevia Syrup Lemon
- 125 g low-fat quark
- 125 g yogurt
- 125 g sour cream
- 3-4 tbsp Stevia Syrup Raspberry
- 12-16 Fresh or frozen Raspberries
- Few leaves of lemon balm (optional)
1. Combine the Stevia Lemon, quark, yogurt and sour cream into a mixture and put aside.
2. Add 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into each glass and then pour 2 tbsp of the Raspberry Stevia Syrup into the glass.
3. Add 3 tbsp of the mixture on top.
4. Decorate with raspberries and a lemon balm leaf.
*You may place the dessert into the fridge before serving if you want it cold.